View Profile jacklehamster

2 Movie Reviews

Very nice animation and character design! But I still feel compelled to add my useless two cents, pointing out that it's really not hard for the dude to climb over his fence and get to the water.

Courageousturnip responds:

He could probably get out, but I don't know about climbing. I put a crap-ton of barbed wire around there.

Soooo crappyy... but I'll average my score with what I would give if I was high.

23 Game Reviews

The puzzles are very nice, but I think what makes this game really shine is the little pause and effects when you grab the sword and power up!

Miroko responds:

Haha thank you so much, some people seem to be annoyed by them but I'm glad someone appreciates them.

I think the idea would be interesting for tablet or phone, but it's impractical for a game played with the mouse. At least perhaps, have the bird fly as long as you just touch them with the mouse, it'd be a tiny bit more playable.

virtualtoy responds:

Actually game is intended for playing on touch-enabled devices. Try it on your tablet. If does't work play it here: http://virtualtoy.itch.io/flappy-flock

What's with all the flappy bird clone? Is there a flappy bird jam?

4 Audio Reviews

This is headed towards the right direction

Hey check it out, your music in a real starcraft game! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/651634

Very nice song. This is the best version of this song on Newgrounds.

I used your song for one of my game BTW. Unfortunately, you need to be really really really good in order to hear it entirely :-D

blackrose96 responds:

Thanks for liking it that much, but next time give me a heads up ;)

Jack Le Hamster @jacklehamster