View Profile jacklehamster

All 23 Game Reviews

6 w/ Responses

The puzzles are very nice, but I think what makes this game really shine is the little pause and effects when you grab the sword and power up!

Miroko responds:

Haha thank you so much, some people seem to be annoyed by them but I'm glad someone appreciates them.

I think the idea would be interesting for tablet or phone, but it's impractical for a game played with the mouse. At least perhaps, have the bird fly as long as you just touch them with the mouse, it'd be a tiny bit more playable.

virtualtoy responds:

Actually game is intended for playing on touch-enabled devices. Try it on your tablet. If does't work play it here: http://virtualtoy.itch.io/flappy-flock

What's with all the flappy bird clone? Is there a flappy bird jam?

Well... it's not that interesting or original, but thanks for posting this, that way I won't have to install the iphone app to try it.

Nice music and brings back fond memories of boulderdash

Not bad, something's wrong with the score submit system though. It starts over before I get to enter my name

games played stoned: fun
games made stoned: crap

Very nice visual. I think I tried a game like this before, but your version is much better simply due to the graphics and decor (grass, sky, the cube has a face...)

Yeah, yeah, that's my 5 stars biased review as the developer:
hey, we have evidence of players still willing to endure 15 min of our game, when it runs at 5 fps! Where else can you find a game like that? ;-D
check out this guy: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /621157/show/usergenerated/group/782/
play/500516

Nice comic art, I like the style. It's hard to figure out what to do in the beginning though. It's not obvious where you have to click to start. Also, the beginning screen is blank for a while, it's better to show a preloader there.

ProgressStudios responds:

Yea ino, I did not have time to code it

Jack Le Hamster @jacklehamster