Green Acres Green Acres

Very nice animation and character design! But I still feel compelled to add my useless two cents, pointing out that it's really not hard for the dude to climb over his fence and get to the water.

Courageousturnip responds:

He could probably get out, but I don't know about climbing. I put a crap-ton of barbed wire around there.

HAPPY 420 HAPPY 420

Soooo crappyy... but I'll average my score with what I would give if I was high.

Double Hitler Double Hitler

There's a thin line you walk on when mixing humor with a sensitive subject in art. I think you do this nicely by keeping the tone of the game serious, while the premise of the game is obviously ridiculous.

Is the ending different if you manage to pickup bonuses?

DamianSchloter responds:

Thank you. I'm very glad people get the humor of it.

There is no different ending, I'm afraid. That's just not something I thought of.

Music Box of Life 1 Music Box of Life 1

Nice art, music, and Good storyline.

Flappy Flock Flappy Flock

I think the idea would be interesting for tablet or phone, but it's impractical for a game played with the mouse. At least perhaps, have the bird fly as long as you just touch them with the mouse, it'd be a tiny bit more playable.

virtualtoy responds:

Actually game is intended for playing on touch-enabled devices. Try it on your tablet. If does't work play it here: http://virtualtoy.itch.io/flappy-flock

vioaletta vioaletta

This is headed towards the right direction

Starcraft Rave Starcraft Rave

Hey check it out, your music in a real starcraft game! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/651634

drifting on drifting on