Double Hitler Double Hitler

There's a thin line you walk on when mixing humor with a sensitive subject in art. I think you do this nicely by keeping the tone of the game serious, while the premise of the game is obviously ridiculous.

Is the ending different if you manage to pickup bonuses?

DamianSchloter responds:

Thank you. I'm very glad people get the humor of it.

There is no different ending, I'm afraid. That's just not something I thought of.

Music Box of Life 1 Music Box of Life 1

Nice art, music, and Good storyline.

Flappy Flock Flappy Flock

I think the idea would be interesting for tablet or phone, but it's impractical for a game played with the mouse. At least perhaps, have the bird fly as long as you just touch them with the mouse, it'd be a tiny bit more playable.

virtualtoy responds:

Actually game is intended for playing on touch-enabled devices. Try it on your tablet. If does't work play it here: http://virtualtoy.itch.io/flappy-flock

Ballsy Bird Flap Ballsy Bird Flap

What's with all the flappy bird clone? Is there a flappy bird jam?

Flappy Bird Flash Flappy Bird Flash

Well... it's not that interesting or original, but thanks for posting this, that way I won't have to install the iphone app to try it.

Crazy Digger 2 Crazy Digger 2

Nice music and brings back fond memories of boulderdash

Treasure of Aladdin Treasure of Aladdin

Not bad, something's wrong with the score submit system though. It starts over before I get to enter my name

LEAFY LEAFY

games played stoned: fun
games made stoned: crap

Ballad of the Cube Ballad of the Cube

Very nice visual. I think I tried a game like this before, but your version is much better simply due to the graphics and decor (grass, sky, the cube has a face...)

Weedman Weedman

Yeah, yeah, that's my 5 stars biased review as the developer:
hey, we have evidence of players still willing to endure 15 min of our game, when it runs at 5 fps! Where else can you find a game like that? ;-D
check out this guy: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /621157/show/usergenerated/group/782/
play/500516